Is your relationship on life support? Do you want to relive the love and excitement of your early days together?
You certainly can! The goal is to stand out in a romantic way.
1) Unless your lady is exceptionally unusual, flowers make all the difference. Red roses are not just any flowers; they represent passion and romance. Bring a beautiful bouquet of roses and toss the flower heads into a fragrantly scented bath for a romantic soak.
2) Take a shower together and cover each other in slippery soap, taking advantage of the opportunity to caress and admire her body. Then rub your slick body against hers to excite her.
3) Plan a weekend getaway to the romantic cities of Amsterdam, New York, or Paris. If money is an issue, Brighton or other seaside resorts can be just as enjoyable.
4) Begin paying close attention to your partner. Women typically enjoy talking, and if you listen carefully, you can learn a lot about her wants and needs. As an added bonus, she will appreciate your attention.
5) Make an effort to be happier on the spur of the moment. Many men struggle with spontaneity, but if you can demonstrate to your partner that being in her company makes you happy, she will respond and feel happier as well. Don’t make it too complicated. For example, while out for a walk, grab her hand and start skipping or running.
6) Every woman enjoys being complimented, not only on her appearance but also on her manner or a particularly good meal she has gone out of her way to prepare for you. Try anything you can think of to bolster her ego and boost her confidence.
7) Show her you care about her pleasure by purchasing a sex toy, some sexy lingerie, or, if she enjoys role playing, a sexy outfit.
These seven suggestions will help you get off to a great start. Of course, there are numerous other methods for revitalising a relationship.
Try our Escort Services
Try our Services